We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing department. Your primary role will be to enrich our websites with engaging blog posts, guides, actionable marketing copy. Content Writers responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager and work closely with designers and videographers.
- Create content pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
- Produce content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Utilize SEO best practices to generate traffic to our website.
- Develop different content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers on a regular basis.
- Oversee our website content, promote our social media, and pitch articles to third-party platforms effectively.
- Work together with different departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Compose product descriptions to promote our products and services.
- Prepare well-organized drafts utilizing Content Management Systems
- Assure all-around consistency for textual styles, pictures, fonts, and tones in the content.
- Research industry-related topics by combining web sources, interviews, and studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Proven 3+ years of work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Weebly, etc).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies including SEO, email
- marketing, and web analytics.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English for a B2B as well as B2C audience.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Confident and reliable individual.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A keen eye on details.
Web Marketing Strategy, Web Content, Creative Writing,