A UAE based IT & Software Development Company with its head office in Dubai requires the services of a General Manager for its Lahore Office.
The general manager is expected to make Lahore office a revenue centre. He shall supervise the entire talent pool and oversee the business affairs. On top of it, he will be required to Develop & implement an effective business development plan. He would collaborate with company executives to develop strategic plans for business growth based on short-term and long-term goals. He shall consistently communicate those goals to the entire team, motivate them and ensure highest probability of success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop & implement business development strategies.
- Improvise overall quality and productivity.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Develop & implement business development strategies and to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Generate business, cost and strategy to management.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Coordinate with HR in order to provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Coordinate with HR in employee recruitment, training, and performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Should have deep knowledge of technical domain.
- Must be able to understand over all software development cycle.
- Coordinate with HR to resolve team issues.
- Must be able to understand Digital Marketing Cycle and to provide effective model.
- Communication skills are key to increasing management’s effectiveness with both superiors and subordinates
- Leadership skills are pertinent to providing and seeking out continuing education opportunities and fostering a growth mindset
- Delegation skills are crucial in identifying the best person (or people) for a particular task and act as a facilitator to motivate and direct the work
- Time management skills are important in prioritizing tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines and streamlining processes to maximize productivity
- Negotiation and mediation skills are necessary for finding opportunities to resolve conflicts efficiently and favorably
- Decision-making skills are key to weighing the costs and benefits of various options and determining the best course of action to achieve company goals
- Problem-solving skills are crucial to analyzing past and current performance and recommending objectives to improve productivity and profitability
Qualifications & Experience:
- Master degree in I.T / Software Dev or Business & Marketing Management.
- 10 plus years’ of proven experience in sales, management and client and business development in I.T & Software Development Industry.
- History of generating revenue.
- Knowledge of the industry.
Assignments Handling, Time Management, General Ledger Maintenance,