We are looking for a Magento Developer who has good experience with Magento2 and responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between servers and users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central databases, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end design, as well as a deep understanding of PHP 7.0+ frameworks, is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers (CSS & web design integration)
- Object oriented PHP programming and proficient in runtime debugging
- Maintaining Magento based e-commerce sites & managing various add-ons.
- Install, modify and maintain PHP modules & good understanding of PDO inner workings
- Solve complex performance problems that span across entire development stack; caching, indexing and load balancing database workloads & measuring query performance
- Integration of third party and in-house APIs using popular standards: JSON, XML, etc
Skills And Qualifications
- MUST have experience with Zend Framework, Magento2, and Magento2 backend
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Composer, Laravel
- Mandatory experience with MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server (ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL, Redis or MongoDB experience may also be required)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP version 7.0 and up; ability to upgrade and migrate code from previous versions & managing page caching using Varnish
- Full stack debugging experience and ability to analyze verbose logs and stack traces
- Ability to integrate databases cross-platform; for example MSSQL on Linux or MySQL on Windows
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (FIDO, U2F, 2FA implementation)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP, OS and server-side security vulnerabilities
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Basic knowledge of networking and understanding of local/wide area networks
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Must have proficient understanding of code versioning and repository tools, such as GitHub, BitBucket, VSS.
Fluetn in English, MySQL, Magento 2,