- Analyze opportunities: Work directly with Founders in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and business plan, and utilize strong analytical skills to provide insight into how to optimize site features and customer experience.
- Manage the Roadmap: Establish and manage the roadmap to a successful launch to ensure E-Commerce and Digital Marketing project deliverables meet Experience, Schedule, and Cost goals. In partnership with other teams develop detailed strategies and roadmaps for implementation; implement the product and feature roadmap with technology; Manage prioritization among user experience, technology, and central marketing organizations. Lead and grow the development teams responsible for E-Commerce features, Subscription products, ERP system, Payment platforms, and new marketplace deployments.
- Cross-functionally: Coordinate with other stakeholders to align product, pricing, and promotion strategies and ensure implementation and compliance through eCommerce channels to optimize retention and acquisition programs to achieve target efficiencies and sales goals; Work closely with Product Development & creative teams to ensure site merchandising and product detail creative is aligned with the overall strategy.
- Drive eCommerce Strategy: Thoroughly understand competitive landscape primarily focused on navigation, search, customer experience, and driving roadmap priorities to incorporate into the business; Measure and analyze the impact of existing functionality; Identify opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to the customer; Build strong internal relationships with technology and development teams to drive implementation.
- Manage E-commerce KPIs, develop and maintain E-commerce SLAs and scalability metrics, technology standards, and create reporting dashboards for the senior team.
- Manage critical vendors’ relationships and partnerships and hold third-party providers accountable for their results and the related protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap with the marketing team and management.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, and social media) to ensure brand consistency. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare a budget. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Develop and manage specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Oversee our social media accounts. Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Manage and improve online content, managing SEO and Google Analytics.
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment.
- Liaise with Product, Design, Offline Marketing, and Sales managers to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies.
- Manage and motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Develop digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor or e-commerce partners
- Complete digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Maintain digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Managing the P&L for the online retail channel, delivering on short-term and long-term plans, including delivery against budget.
- Maximizing online sales performance through effective day-to-day adaptations of the site, increasing conversion, AOV, promotional activity, and minimizing customer bounce rates.
- Making tactical changes within the team to adapt to market conditions, ensuring the business is at the forefront of the industry, and gaining a competitive advantage at every opportunity.
- Optimal impact with new product launches, ensuring the business is first to market.
- Ensuring exceptional customer service and journey from landing on the site, through to product delivery.
- Liaising and influencing cross-functionally within the senior management team, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged on Ecommerce activity, projects, and strategy, and knowledge, assistance, and insight are acquired where needed.
- Partnering with the marketing function to analyze marketing channels’ performance and provide guidance on future online investment.
- Managing 3rd parties where applicable and ensuring optimal output.
- Building the e-commerce team as demand grows.
- Reducing supply chain costs with regard to shipping.
- Developing affiliate marketing programs.
- Implementing online security and coordinating all online transaction and marketing efforts
- Website maintenance, re-negotiating contracts with suppliers & payment services, and staying up to date on software/data management trends.
3-5 Years. Need to have proven experience in formulating and implementing brand marketing via video content, website analytics, social media, ad revenue strategies, publishing, and offline communication. Work references will be needed.
Analytical Skills, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce,