One of our client is requiring a DevOps Engineer with foolowing skills set:
• Must possess ample knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment and implementation
• Automated development practices to ensure architecture standardization for faster development processes.
• Identify and Implement infrastructure resilience improvements.
• Manage the code repositories at GIT, TFVC etc, including code merging, branching, and maintenance with the collaboration of respective teams.
• Maintain DevOps practices using modern CI/CD pipelines and tools like AWS DevOps, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, CircleCI, Docker etc.
• Support tools in a continuous integration pipeline to automate or scale deployment of capabilities.
• Create scripts to build on-premises or cloud-based deployment patterns for teams.
• Helping to remove potential performance bottlenecks.
• Deploy and maintain applications in AWS DevOps and other deployment environments as needed.
• Maintain respective team build server machines, environments, and scripts.
• Configure, maintain, optimize, and document all CICD pipelines using AWS DevOps,
AWS, Jenkins, Docker and K8s etc; adding continuous integration.
• Build and Oversee Release management to the Development, QA, and Production environments.
• Scripting Skills Bash & Powershell.
• Actively monitoring & troubleshoot issues using ELK, Splunk and Nagios that arise during production, catching and solving issues.
• Implement and act in accordance with Caresoft information security and privacy policies.
• Ensure compliance with information security responsibilities specific to your job role.
• Webservers Proficiency IIS, NGINX+
• AWS DevOps
• AWS Cloud Services
• Web Servers, IIS, NGINX, Apache
• Grafana, Pingdom, Application Insights
CICD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, DOCKER, AWS Cloud,