Senior Manager HR will be responsible for aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, and planning strategic HR initiatives. He will also be running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
- To ensure company policies, procedures and systems related to human resource comply with government regulations.
- Provide leadership over recruitment activities for staff positions and oversee the implementation of the companys Diversity Recruitment and Equal Opportunities plan.
- Approval of employment contracts, promotion letters and other letters/documents relating to employee lifecycle.
- To design and implement training needs analysis and organizational development programs.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Oversee and manage compensation and benefits.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Oversee the human resource information system (If any) and ensure that it meets the organizations staff information needs.
- Coordinate and administer the performance evaluation processes of Staff
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Prepare and administer HR department budget.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Resolve employee grievances.
- Coordinate with the lawyers on all legal matters emanating from HR related issues.
BBA, MBA HR or Equivalent.
5+ years’ experience in relevant industry.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
- Leadership Skills and Strategic Vision.
- Analytical skills
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Problem Solving Abilities.
- be adept at decision-making and adaptability.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proactive Nature
Strategic Human Resources Leadership, Compensation Benefit, Decision Making, Cross Cultural Communication Skills, Legal Understanding,