We are looking for a motivated and experienced “Cloud Support Manager” for one of our clients to lead Cloud Support Department.
- Manage the entire technical team and priorities and assign work to team members and create SOPs and Scripts.
- Maintains constructive relationships within, outside the team and with client.
- Responsible for SLA and Customer satisfaction scores.
- Promotes the professional development of team personnel.
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestone accomplishments.
- Oversees the technical quality of the projects by ensuring that key technical procedures, standards, quality control mechanisms, and tools are properly utilized including performing root cause analyses for technical problems and engaging in work product quality review.
- Actively participates in the Change Control process by identifying potential scope variances by monitoring work requirements definition, issue resolution
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Education:Bachelors /Masters in Computer Science Professional
Experience:8-10 years of relevant experience Professional Skills The candidate must have the following qualities:
- SharePoint Online
- Skype for Business Online
- Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus
- CRM Dynamics
- Triage & Troubleshooting
Configuration Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
- Must be able to work under pressure, must be able to work in rotating shift timings•
- Candidate must have Excellent Communication Skills
- Be a team player
- Be able to handle large teams
Medical Insurance, Fuel, OPD, Provident Fund
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus, SharePoint Online, Azure,