The main objective of this role is to articulate innovative collection strategies ensuring the best industry standards of loan recoveries across all segments are maintained and complied with in order to curtail high delinquencies and minimize NPLs/Losses. Also bringing visibility about emerging risks, mitigation, and improving upon loan collections process by understanding the determinants of delays, defaults, and successes in loan repayment.
- Formulate and apply digital collections strategies with the flexibility to consistently adopt new approaches that continue to operate and evolve in line with business needs and loan segments, leading to better deliverability, higher engagement, and ultimately, better recovery rates.
- Implementation of innovative collection techniques to best optimize resources and exploring all possible avenues to be positioned in each collection bucket to manage delinquencies and losses.
- Development and implementation of Key Risk & Early Warning Indicators with respect to Credit & Collections Operations, including regulatory compliance.
- Timely coordination with key stakeholders across the organization on all matters related to collections, collection operations, and credit risk.
- Fair Debt Collections Guidelines (FDCG) are complied with in letter and spirit, while changes in regulatory guidelines under this ambit especially wrt credit & collections are regularly consulted and complied within the company.
- Identification of core issues impacting collections performance and recommend remedial actions.
- Effective performance evaluation of staff. Formulation of innovative performance monitoring MIS to cater and enhance individual as well as team performance as per the defined benchmark.
- Systematic monitoring of allocated accounts to identify performance weakness across all buckets.
- Protects the integrity across the organization by ensuring that it operates in accordance with the legal and regulatory framework.
- Stay updated with revisions in internal policies and regulations under the NBFC ambit.
What are we looking for?
- Masters or at least Bachelors a from a recognized university.
- 05 to 07 years of Credit, Collections & Recoveries experience in a reputable organization.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage workload
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Strong & well-developed analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude and willingness to help others
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Very strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Very strong medical insurance
- Provident Fund
- Communication Allowance
- Paid time off
Pressure Handling, Written & Spoken English Skills, Hardworker, Digital Collection Strategies, Recovery Specialist,