Rozee.pk is looking for a "Technical Recruiter" to join our Executive Search Team.
Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. The individual will also network online and offline with potential candidates to reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow ,Github, Linkedin, etc
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Experience: Minimum 3 - 5 years of proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter.
Qualification: Minimum BBA/BSc/MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant degree
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, zoom and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
Sourcing Skills, Talent Acquisition, Headhunting, IT Recruitment,