1) Direct activities of accounting or operations departments.
2) Identify group or individual target investors for a specific fund.
3) Develop or direct development of offering documents or marketing materials.
4) Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
5) Review offering documents or marketing materials to ensure regulatory compliance.
6) Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics.
7) Prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries.
8) Verify regulatory compliance of transaction reporting.
9) Work with the Finance department for calculating NAV , Profits, Capital Gains / Losses etc
Calculating NAV, Profits, Capital Gains, Losses,