Parent Company: Vita Foods
Company Name: Raheeq
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Managing end-to end sales of number of stores while taking accountability of meeting targets.
- Implementing sales fundamentals across LMT, E-commerce, and TT Channel.
- Identify and enact on all sales leads for BD across LMT, E-commerce, and TT channel.
- Manage OBs & merchandising team with day-to-day sales operations.
- Develop channel strategy for LMT, E-commerce, and WS including preparations of forecasts and budgets and hiring salespeople.
- Regularly review sales data and create reports for senior-level officers
- Develop Distribution Management strategies which includes preparation of forecasts, monitoring of performance, and providing assistance in key customer’s negotiation.
- Review sales policies and update policies and curriculum as needed
- Communicate actively with sales teams in a given area to help foster a team environment
- Interview and train new sales employers, and overseeing other onboarding tasks as needed Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Area Sales Manager or Territory Manager with experience of minimum 5 years
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Familiarity with EXCEL or ERP software.
- Understanding of sales operation
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
KPI Implementation, ROI Implementation, MS Excel, Negotiation Skills, Sales, ERP,