Dukaan. pk is looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Gain feedback continuously from users, customers, and colleagues
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Turn UI/UX designs into interactive prototypes
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Review and optimize the app usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology