One of our client is leading BI consultancy Company, leveraging on years of consulting experience in Business Intelligence, Data Science, Machine Learning, Big Data, AI, Data-warehousing, Application Development and Data Integration solutions. So, we’re seeking a ASP.NET Developer to be responsible for designing and monitoring applications. The responsibilities of ASP.NET Developers include writing code, designing solutions for applications, and improving functionality.
- To write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement
- To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications
- To collect the software requirement by customer and develop the application as per their requirement
- Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software
- To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance
- To design, develop and implement theoretical application for Net environment.
- Align the project work as per client’s requirement and meet budget deadlines
- Candidates willing to be full stack developers are encouraged to apply.
- We are equal opportunity employer and we value and appreciate motivation for learning new technologies.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Relevant discipline
- Years of experience as .NET developer
- Hands-on experience in using MVC 5.0, Angular 7, knockout
- Fluent is using Gitbhub / TFS Source Control, JIRA +
- Experience in application performance analysis and performance optimizations.
- Sound working knowledge of Internet/Intranet technologies including security features.
- A willingness to learn new technologies and their applications in the enterprise.
- Troubleshooting and debugging complex issues and be able to recommend short and long term remediation actions
Job Type: Full-time
Entity Framework, MySQL, Angular.Js, ASP.Net, .NET,