GENERAL-PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is part of the critical Helpdesk Operations team who responds to customers’ requests. The helpdesk team triages and prioritizes the tickets, finds the root cause of the issue and then tries to resolve the issue. If unable to resolve Helpdesk team escalates to senior engineering team members for resolution. Technical knowledge or the ability to find answers is required.
- Respond to phone calls and AutoTask tickets within 15 minutes.
- Triage and prioritize all incoming tickets and calls.
- Find root cause of the issue and document.
- Help resolve the issue on first touch with the customer.
- If issue is not resolved in 60 minutes, escalate to senior Helpdesk Support Engineers for quick resolution.
- Good knowledge of Desktop imaging solutions. Desktop rebuilds and reimaging.
- Experience with ticketing system.
- User maintenance in Microsoft Exchange server.
- Printer issue resolution.
- Assisting customers with email quarantine, and spam and virus-related issues on desktops.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to set priorities and solve problems.
- The desire for and ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team is critical in this position.
- Professional telephone and communication skills required.
- Intermediate desktop technical and troubleshooting knowledge and good customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent knowledge in Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experienced in using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express and other internet applications.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012+, Microsoft Exchange 2013+ and Microsoft Active Directory a plus.
- Microsoft O365 skills is a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s in computer science.
- Call center and helpdesk related experience is required.
- Strong Microsoft troubleshooting experience is required.
- Intermediate technical or troubleshooting knowledge and excellent customer service skills.
Intermediate Technical Troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Troubleshooting, Multithreaded Application Development, Entity Framework, MVC Architecture, Cross-browser Compatibility, Design With UML, WHRPP,