One of our clients, a global digital technology consulting services company, is looking for a seasoned HR professional with experience in IT industry with strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will have HR generalist background, demonstrated experience in recruiting top talent, promoting brand awareness, developing and executing employee retention plans and employee engagement activities. The candidate must have the ability to engage and motivate employees and contribute towards creating a happy workplace.
The functions and responsibilities of Senior Manager Human Resources include but are not limited to:
- Working with management as key player to introduce and implement HR strategy and policies across the organization.
- Staying abreast with current recruitment trends, especially social media recruitment, to successfully attract top talent.
- Promoting brand awareness of the organization.
- Planning HR operations and developing and implementing processes and procedures regarding human resource planning, training, development, and benefit administration.
- Developing appraisal and performance management policies including career paths for all employees.
- Developing and implementing plans for onboarding, orientation and off boarding.
- Analyzing and comparing market trends and ensuring that employees are duly compensated in accordance with these trends.
- Providing advice and guidance on issues related to staff management, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Developing HR training plan by analyzing training needs consistent with current trends.
- Planning and conducting virtual and on-site employee engagement activities.
- Managing goal setting and quarterly, half-yearly and annual appraisals.
- Recommending policies to minimize turnover and enhance employee retention
MBA in HR or equivalent.
Minimum of 12 years of experience in IT industry
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills is a must.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) with the ability to navigate web and email at high competency knowledge.
- Able to organize and manage multiple tasks and schedules.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Process driven with an organized approach to tasks.
- Professional, flexible and must possess the ability to operate with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Energetic and easy to get along with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable working independently and in a multi-cultural team environment across different time-zones
Monday to Friday – flexible timings to allow for partial overlap with US Eastern time zone, with “work from home” option.
Payroll Services, Strategic HR Leadership, Corporate HR Department, HR Project Management, HR Policy Formulation, HR Consulting, HR Information Management, HR Policies,