A leading Fintech company is looking fo HR & Admin Head.
- The HR & Admin Head is responsible for providing overall leadership to HR and Administration function’s development, planning and implementation
- Develop creative practices and programs that identify, source, assess and hire the best talent to meet changing and evolving business needs.
- Set and lead towards a vision for exceptional talent practices at all levels of the organization to meet current and future staffing needs.
- Execute the recruitment strategy effectively ensuring the right talent is ready at the right time and influence the entire recruitment process to provide direction on talent needs.
- Understand the programmatic and operational objectives.
- Drive employee engagement in working with executive leadership to develop effective internal communications strategies, processes, tools, and training to promote morale and productivity.
- Execute talent management programs including performance management, training, total rewards, global benefits, surveys, and compensation.
- Provide metrics to management to allow for better management of teams.
- Coach and advise on a wide range of core human resource functions including organizational design, HR policies, and best practices.
- Lead the development and execution of Human Resources strategic and annual plans in alignment with the organizational goals, and mission.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and best practices in HR and administration procedures so that they are efficient, accurate, timely, and responsive.
- Manage the Corporate Insurance policies.
- Responsible for the HR and Administration department budget; review and negotiate HR-related contracts and agreements.
- Oversee all matters relating to facilities and administration, including building lease, front desk, supply resource management and records function etc.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work
- Executes plans, policies, and programs in business and financial affairs, property and equipment, supplies, food service, stores, forms, buildings and grounds maintenance, engineering and safety programs, and prison industries
- Manage the hiring process to ensure consistency across departments and appropriate communication among program, administrative, and fiscal staff.
- Provide on-boarding services and agency orientation to all new staff members and ensure department and/or program level orientations are standardized and effective
Strategic Human Resources Leadership, Compensation Benefits Programs, Organizational Performance Management, Talent Acquisiition, Employee Administration, Office Administration, HR Information Management,