One of our client is looking for Senior Software Engineers (PHP) with good English communication skills and a proven track record in PHP Application Development.
Key Requirement & Accountabilities:
- Strong command of MVC design pattern and PHP Frameworks (Laravel is must) Important.
- Experience nodeJs and Reactjs is a plus. The candidate should at least have one year experience.
- Knowledge of working with table-less XHTML layouts.
- Must be a good database engineer, who is also able to develop complex SQL statements.
- Must be able to handle database with millions of records and write efficient queries .Important
- Excellent understanding of site development, application layouts, and portals.
- Strong working knowledge of parsing XML and JSON documents.
- Should have knowledge and experience of Agile Development
- Experience with SQL-Less databases like Cassandra, Mongo DB, Couch DB, etc
- Must be a technology lover.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong command of the English language (Spoken and Written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to train junior engineers
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Project Management, or Relevant discipline
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
- Strong problem-solving, project management and organizational skills with a very keen attention to detail
- Highly pro-active - you take ownership and make things happen
- A fan of continual improvement - you learn from every incident, and make improvements at every opportunity
- Smart - you learn fast and "get it", even for very complex scenarios, and effectively put it to practical use
- Ability to work remotely and still be highly effective
- Willing to speak-up and to challenge, and actively seeking feedback
- A can-do mentality - positive willingness to try and fail, and try again, and keep going until you crack it!
- A passion to keep learning and pushing your limits, to become the best you can be
- Great at communicating and building win-win relationships, at all levels