One of our clients from the FinTech industry digital payment platform that enables banks and financial institutions to deploy account-based A2A and Real-time payments is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Cloud Infrastructure Engineer.
- Analyze & dispose portfolio of applications migration solutions for various public and private cloud platforms.
- Analyze multiple options to help transform our applications portfolio to Cloud-Ready or Cloud Native solutions for scalability, high availability, fault tolerance, and elasticity.
- Develop migration wave plans based on various factors and dependencies.
- Design and implement security, encryption best practices for Public Cloud Providers
- Architect, design and implement high-performance large volume data integration processes, database, storage, and other back-end services in hybrid cloud environments.
- Collaborate with client teams to assess current architecture, design the future cloud architecture and develop a roadmap to implement
- Work closely with Dev Ops team to integrate solutions into cloud-based custom-developed applications
- Help transform monolithic applications to a microservices framework
- Bachelor Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- Certification in AWS, SCP or any will be a plus
- 6+ years of experience working with Public Cloud Providers such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Experience with Architecture and leading teams
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
- Strong Functional, Analytical, Presentation, Documentation, Training and Inter-personal skills
- Working knowledge of industry-specific best practices
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Exudes confidence
- Promotes the mission and Shared Values of our company
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Investigates problems to establish real or hidden causes
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
Microsoft Azure, GCPs, AWS Cloud9, Customer Data Integration, Cloud Security, Cloud Computing,