We are looking to hire a website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, a website manager must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS,
Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience (UX) of the website
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organizations and our clients websites
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the websites are protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate internally, and with clients to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices & monitor competitor website
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Experience as a website manager.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC) to help and collaborate with the SEO and PPC teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Experience managing small - medium scale web Team and preferred project management skills. Goat word press master