One of our client a software developing company providing customization services in the area of CRM and ERP towards chosen branches. In addition, we do customization and module development in this sector. We are currently expanding our in-house software team that develops, maintains and runs our software and interface infrastructure. The team works in a flat hierarchy and using Scrum and agile management techniques. They work in a Network of freelancers, agencies and partners to reach our project goals. They have many projects that we want to raise on an enterprise level. In the moment we are working on an alarming system software solution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organizations and our clients websites
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the websites are protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate internally, and with clients to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices & monitor competitor website
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Experience as a website manager.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC) to help and collaborate with the SEO and PPC teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Experience managing small - medium scale web Team and preferred project management skills
- Good programming concepts.
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Comfortable with SQL queries, and basic database development concepts.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and principles.
- Knowledge of REST APIs.
- Quick learner and the commitment to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
- Good verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- PHP development experience
- GOAT word press master
BS in Computer Science or related field