One of our client is looking for Database Administrator.
Healthcare Software Company is looking for a MySQL (AWS Aurora RDS) Data Base Administrator (DBA). The DBA will be responsible for the design, implementation, configuration,maintenance, and performance of critical systems to ensure the availability and consistent performance of clinical and business applications. Additionally, they will help to create or modify database standards, policies, and procedures based on experience and industry wide standards. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with a strong sense of ownership, solid technical and analytical expertise as well as longer term planning abilities. The candidate must also demonstrate experience with and ability to contribute to key initiatives such as large-scale data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the creation of Cloud adoption plans and Cloud database design, leveraging
- knowledge of various Cloud services to guide decision making. Create and maintain required
- related architecture and design documentation.
- Develop complex queries, functions, stored procedures and review and guide other team
- Develop and maintain migration scripts
- Manage and configure MySQL databases and processes and monitor overall system health to
- ensure high level of performance, availability, sustainability, and security.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues related to database integrity, performance,
- deadlocking, connectivity, and security in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes to reduce administrative tasks using jobs, scripts, and
- other techniques.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems and perform scheduled maintenance and
- support activities after hours.
- Provide input to management and business owners by recommending solutions to recurring
- Work with developers and application teams to plan and design database structures both logical
- and physical.
- Create or modify database monitoring, and database tuning processes to increase performance.
- Provide suggestions to drive operational improvement to aid in developing processes for
- ongoing performance monitoring, performance tuning, setting up and maintaining database
- replication, installing, and configuring clustered databases, managing archiving and backups etc.
- Analyze and report on key metrics required for regular performance, consumption, and capacity
- management to ensure the overall technical infrastructure supports the business needs.
- 5+ years MySQL Administration experience required
- Hands on knowledge of the AWS data platform including MySQL, AWS Aurora DB etc.Apache
- Spark, Memory databases
- Experience in writing high performance queries, functions, stored procedures with large data.
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of operations in a regulated industry preferably with experience address system requirements for Protected Health Information (PHI), or Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- Sound customer service skills across all levels within an organization with an ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users
Performance Tuning And Optimization (PTO), AWS Aurora DB, MYSQL,