We are looking for a Finance professional for our accounts payable team.
Besides other tasks as mentioned below, the person should be hands-on in Vendor Management and must have prior experience of working on any Financial ERP (Vendor creation, PR submission, P.O generation, all types of Invoice processing). Must be hands-on with Tax rules and laws (Sales/Income Tax – WHT) and how they are applicable. Also, must have experience of managing a high volume of transactions (person from manufacturing or any other similar industry is desirable).
The other tasks will include:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- It is a contractual role – The contract is for 1 year and extendable
- We are looking for female candidates
- Qualification: MBA Finance/M. Com or equivalent
- Experience: 2-3 years of similar experience
Taxation, Accounts Receivable, Finance,