One of our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee and guide IT (DevOps) teams. The Company operates in the area of CRM and ERP towards chosen branches. In addition, we do customization and module development in this sector. We are currently expanding our in-house software team that develops, maintains and runs our software and interface infrastructure. The team works in a flat hierarchy and using Scrum and agile management techniques. We work in a Network of freelancers, agencies and partners to reach our project goals. We have many projects that we want to raise on an enterprise level. In the moment we are working on an alarming system software solution.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting IT teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Project Management, or Relevant discipline
- Certified scrum master, PMP, Agile Practitioner are preferred.
- Knowledge of GitHub/Bitbucket and integration with Jira is a must.
- Experience in Jenkins is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- SDLC & STLC Familiarity & Experience.
- Project Management software & app experience
- 4-5 years of experience as a Project Manager or in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Python Knowledge, NodeJs, PostgreSQL, STLC, Full SDLC, Agile Project Management,