We are looking for Sales Manager to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible architect a sales strategy and building out a team to achieve organization goals. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be in good standing with the Real Estate and have good experience with sales and networking.
- As our Sales Manager, you will coordinate with Real Estate Dealer/ Agents and lead generation, so you have everything you need to succeed in this industry.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Develop sales plans, prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales team for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Should have sales experience of successfully selling apartments in Gulberg & nearby areas.
- Work collaboratively across teams. Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives. Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Develop business networks and collaborate, Develop expert knowledge regarding real estate best practices, market standards.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant sales and marketing experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales & marketing principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.Strong leadership and team building skills.
Account Sales Strategies, Enterprise Sales, Sales Acquisition,