NEC is expanding the IP & Network Security focused presales team for EMEA and APAC business. They are looking for creative, people-oriented and presales professionals who are passionate and results driven to strengthen the presales team. Although the focus will be APAC business expansion, the candidate(s) will be based in Pakistan as a member of 5G Transport Network Center of Excellence (COE), so called EMEA COE.
The successful candidate will need to work with the partners, like Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet etc, to promote their solutions as our eco-system partners. Success will require in depth technical knowledge of IP and Network Security solutions and the ability to translate customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain influential relationships at all technical levels within Company, partners and the Customers organization
- Be the customer advocate within company who orchestrates deep relationships between partners like Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet, NEC account and technical teams
- Have confidence in qualify opportunities and leads based on technical criteria
- Work with company sales and local account teams with Go to Market strategies
- Being company’s key interface for all design and technical related questions or concerns
- The ability to design and develop innovative and competitive solutions, working individually or leading a wider virtual team
- Ability to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both team and executive level management.
- The role requires a IP and Network Security Presales System Engineer capable of supporting new sales opportunities. The candidate will be required to have a broad knowledge of IP and Network Security products and solutions. NEC are looking for sales professionals who can translate customer challenges into compelling value propositions based on partner’s solutions.
Skills & Experience Required
- The successful candidate will be achievement driven and has a passion to learn new technologies
- Extensive experience in the telecommunications market ideally from service provider related industry with a proven track record
- A minimum of 5+ years of successful system engineer/technical sales/pre-sales experience is needed.
- Should have strong presentation skills as well as excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Company language is English
- Must have the ability to listen, articulate recommendations and influence at all levels
- A self-starter with a passion for sales and self-development through continuous learning
- The ability to work independently, or within a virtual team
- Able to work effectively across cultures, languages, time-zones, in a smart working environment (remote working)
- Meraki and DevNet experience advantageous
- Network Industry Certifications is a plus (e.g. CCNP/CCIE Routing & Switching, JNCIP-SP, JNCIE-SP, Fortinet NSE7, having CCNP/CCIE DC or any other equivalent)
- Advanced level experience with routing and switching covering L2/L3 protocols
- Advanced knowledge in the following areas: Ethernet, STP/RSTP/MSTP,VLANs, IP routing/switching, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, eBGP, VxLAN, Mcast, QoS, MPLS, L2 VPNs, L3 VPNs
- Good understanding of competitor’s technology/portfolio
- Having a hands-on experience on CLI is a plus to be able to drive POCs
Working for NEC
NEC has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies while promoting the brand statement of “Orchestrating a brighter world.” NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. For more information, visit NEC at http://www.nec.com.
Network Security Solutions, Technical Knowledge Of IP, Fortinet NSE7, JNCIP-SP, JNCIE-SP, Routing & Switching, . CCNP, CCIE,