The Head of Call Center is a leadership role responsible to lead our career counselor to better performance and improve service quality. The HOCC will work closely with CEO in establishing call center objectives, provide career counselor with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, and troubleshooting techniques, analyze data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better sales.
You should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, customer service skills, should be observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business and services, and the issues career counselor are facing.
The HOCC will be accountable to achieve resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees in PA Department
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, induction and coaching strategy in the department.
- Reviewing and defining clearly all team roles
- Lead an effective resource planning team, ensuring that resource is fully utilized and department demand is effectively covered.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the team members are receiving, educating, coach members regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Set the strategy for the development of the department, staying abreast of new practices and technologies, ensuring that we gain and maintain recognition for the quality of customer service.
- Manage the day to day performance of the Department Operations to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs
- Applying best practice, develop continuous improvement plans and make recommendations based upon the employee and customer insight.
- Ensuring team members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing client data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for the on time delivery of target achievement.
- Ensure effective internal communications both within the team and across the organization
- Establish clear department structure and succession plans aligned with appropriate responsibilities, accountabilities and personal development for all team members in line with any anticipated growth
Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the department.
Analytic Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Team Management Skills, Excellent Communication,