About the Role:
As a MEAN Developer, you will be Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases. Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud. Server management and cloud-based infrastructure. Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Qualified in; BS (Computer Science) or any relevant degree in related domain will be preferred.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
- Require 3+ years of experience
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.