"Rozee.pk looking to hire a Senior Recruitment Consultant for Rozee Executive Search Department for Karachi Office. The incumbent should have at least 10+ years recruitment experience preferably in South"
Senior Recruitment consultant will be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to different job positions with client companies’ .He will be responsible to screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to clients.
- Provide exclusive support and recruitment services/recruitment consultancy to Key clients across Pakistan.
- Manage Senior and Middle Management recruitments of IT, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Automobile, Telecom, Banking & Finance, Cement, Retail, NGO, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, and various other sectors.
- Draft and publish job advertisements on websites and other online mediums.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruitment.
- Shortlist CVs received against the job advertisement as per the set criteria by clients.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Search/Headhunt relevant candidates from the database, market intelligence, social media platforms like LinkedIn, as well as referrals.
- Initial screening, interviewing, and skill check of candidates, as per client’s requirement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing key clients, mainly from Corporate and SME sectors. Frequently conduct market research on customers’ needs and share it with Senior Management in order to improve our online recruitment tools, services, and business activities.
- Clients includes many National and Multinational corporations/organizations.
- Making strong relationships with clients to retain them and providing quality recruitment service to enhance the client’s and company’s business.
Sourcing, Head Hunting, Employee Relations, Strategic Human Resources Leadership, Talent Acquisition,