We are looking for Director R&D to lead technology R&D group. The ideal candidate will be a thought-leader with real work experience working at or with Fortune 1000 Enterprise companies and have previous knowledge and expertise in the Insurance, Hospitality/Travel or Health verticals.
The candidate must possess practical experience with digital transformation, mobile solutions development, enterprise integration, security and building/migrating large applications and data sets to and from the cloud. From a technology perspective, he/she should be able to comprehend and articulate latest architecture and technology trends, technical concepts and architectures to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and technical direction to all stages of interdisciplinary R&D projects to reach milestones and targets in a timely manner. Advance competitiveness of technology fields across technology practices. Lead and support project teams, communicate and document results, focus resources to meet priorities, survey IP landscape and generate IP, coordinate/align with internal stakeholders as needed.
- Lead exploration, discovery, planning, and partnering across a novel set of Digital Transformation, Innovation and Technology which will drive deployment of new and enhanced capabilities across the companyTechnology practices.
- Provide your expertise, business partnering and digital acumen which will drive collaborations across industry and academia, building upon an established network to incorporate new partners into the Digital and Tech landscape.
- Provide in-depth analysis and SWOT on potential new partners and provide key insights back to Global Consulting Leadership on recommended technologies with a focus on driving a culture of Innovation across company.
- Expand the current knowledge base for Digital & Tech by working across an external ecosystem of VC/Start up’s, advisories, and academics with a focus on innovative technology platforms, data, analytics, and digital products, centric to company.
- Drive Proofs of Concepts and Pilots which provide key actionable insights across Consumer Digital and Tech.
- Develop, Scale and Implement/Improve a World Class Digital Innovation Execution Model and new Partner Onboarding Methodology, leveraging Agile and Scrum methods.
- Participating in industry, VC, academic and technical conferences to promote OZ Digital as the partner of choice. Align research priorities to reflect prioritized business priorities and business technology strategies & roadmaps. Take active part in the development of these roadmaps for Current and Future State strategies.
- Advance the development of new and ongoing strategic partnerships, including scouting for and evaluating potential partners (e.g. technology start-ups), developing relationships
- Produce high-quality written presentations/discussion materials (e.g. landscape assessment, consumer journey mapping, business case development) in support of the responsibilities defined above.
- Oversee development of technology accelerators across our technology practices.
- 7+ years of experience in software architecture, application development and micro-services
- 3+ years in Azure and/or AWS technologies. Experience architecting and deploying solutions from an infrastructure, security and application development perspective
- 2+ years of experience architecting AI /ML solutions
- Experience with Agile SDLC in Web and mobile development
- Experience with RPA / Integration / Automation tools.
- Experience leading the execution of highly technical engagements including building Proof of Concepts, re-engineering applications and delivery
- Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies, cloud-native application architecture (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management), mobile and DevOps processes.
- Background in the Insurance, Hospitality/Travel or Health industries.
Architecting AI, ML Solutions, Automation Tools, Web and Mobile Development, Application Development, Cloud Native Application Architecture, Knowledge of Software Development,