As a Sr. Training Executive, the job responsibilities include but are not limited to training of crew, crew trainers & swing/trainee managers. In addition to following McDonalds policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Core Administrative Responsibilities:
- Responsible for local training classes, entry test arrangements, and preparing evaluation reports.
- To send On time crew & managers training reports every month.
- Update & share the crew trainer ratio percentage sheet every month.
- Update the progress of the trainee managers MDP on weekly basis.
- Keep the record of all conducted course scores.
- Maintains training class files and records.
- Coordinate and assist with the updating of Training contents from time to time.
- Provides training-related information to internal customers.
- Assists in planning and organizing training-related meetings and events.
- Assists in coordinating training programs for internal customers.
Training & Development Center Management
- Training center inventory levels are maintained.
- Ensure training center supplies are available and in good working condition.
- Coordinates the setup of training room including table set, equipment, etc.
- Monitors the expenditures within the projected budget, including maintenance and repair, utilities, etc.
- Responsible for the reservation of facilities.
- Stays up-to-date with the current and most effective employee development approaches.
- Stays current on operational standards, procedures, and resources to maximize own performance.
Crew Development Program:
- Ensure all training material/ Training related content is up to date & available in the restaurant.
- Training bulletin board is available and updated with the latest information
- E-learning Corner is functional and effectively used.
- Training calendar & CTNA is prepared every month
- To ensure Soc are scheduled on the daily crew schedule & conducted on daily basis.
- Ensure crew members are scheduled and positioned to work stations on which they have been verified.
- RTP (Recommended Training Path) is prepared for the new hire and is followed.
- To ensure at least one soc for each employee is scheduled & conducted in a month
- Fast track program is followed and verified by their coach.
- Crew five-star quiz & assessment is conducted once a month.
- On-time training % of the market is achieved 90%.
- Emphasize new product procedures.
- Support change and help to deploy new initiatives.
Crew Trainer Development program:
- To ensure stores achieve the decided crew-to-crew trainer ratio.
- All crew trainers are trained on 04 step training method of preparing, presenting, trying out & follow up.
- Crew trainers have the workbook available in-store.
- To ensure all crew trainers have attended the Crew trainer development course.
- To ensure all Training related display materials are presentable and updated.
- Crew trainers have the proficiency to train crew members.
- Monthly crew trainer meeting is conducted in the store.
- Crew trainer files are in good working condition
- To ensure all files have a record of at least one year.
- All data has accuracy including tracking card, status sheet & CTNA.
- Promotions are publicized in-store and crew members are ready for CTDC by completing their CDP.
- Prepare crew trainers for the next level using the Fast Track Program.
- To ensure all swing/trainee managers have updated training material including PQRG & MDP.
- Projection dates are assigned to managers and are in progress.
- To be able to answer queries of trainee managers.
- To act as a buddy with trainee managers for the learning program completion
- To ensure candidates are ready for upcoming courses.
- Bimonthly tests are conducted for trainee managers & results are shared.
- To ensure managers get enough time for MDP & E-learning
- All recommended activities & support material as per SMX MDP minimum sheet is completed & available in the MDP.
Team Player, Communication Skills, Result Oriented, Training Analysis, Interpersonal Skills, Execution of Training Program,