One of our client who provide end-to-end engineering infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications and power industries across Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Employing a dynamic and personal approach, we have grown rapidly since our inception in 2007 to reach 21 operations.
They integrate our core competencies with our clients businesses to provide cost-effective solutions that allow our clients to succeed in their business goals is looking for Senior Functional Consultant.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conducts requirement gathering and analysis workshops.
2. Prepares documents which include FRD, FDD and SDD with assistance of the Senior Person.
3. Configures solution in ERP to meet the requirements of business processes.
4. Designs and builds customized solutions to tailor ERP product to the requirements.
5. Develops Functional design document for the integration and designs of other systems.
6. Collaborates with Project Manager and other Workstream members to ensure the overall solution meets requirements.
7. Creates supporting documentation based on solution.
8. Conducts research on Microsoft Dynamics new products and features released.
9. Conducts demos and presentations.
10. Assists users during implementation and post deployment.
11. Deploys solutions on ERP environment.
12. Ensures quality of the deployment and implementation.
13. Provides ongoing support for the live operations (post-implementation).
14. Handles user acceptance testing (UAT) and its script under the supervision of the senior person.
15. Acts as a liaison between IT and functional area business units; communicate and collaborate with the project manager to drive tasks to completion.
IMS ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting /Finance/ MIS / Computer Engineering or another equivalent
Fluent In English, Microsoft Dynamics, ERP Command,