About the Role:
- One of our client is looking for an experienced and thorough HR and Administration Manager to ensure our operations run smoothly and improve as our company grows.
- You will be instrumental in the faultless running of the entire organization and will help us keep our people happy and productive.
- All the HR and administrative functions will be under your authority, and you will make sure your team delivers perfect service to the company and its staff.
- We are looking for a strategist, a hands-on leader, and an exemplary manager.
- You will oversee a professional team of specialists and ensure they deliver outstanding results to the company.
HR and Administration Manager Job Responsibilities:
1. Planning HR and administration activities annually
2. Setting, monitoring, and achieving HR targets
3. Managing recruitment, onboarding, background checks and exit procedures
4. Overseeing the payroll function
5. Ensuring full compliance with company policies and procedures
6. Managing employee relations
7. Running the office and facilities management functions
Required Skill Set:
- Experience in Software house and recruiting software professionals
- IBachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Management
- At least five years’ experience in HR, five of which in a supervisory role
- Expert business and organizational planning ability
- Vast experience in team leadership
- Successful experience in employee relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strategic thinking ability
- Proven ability to multitask
Operations Skills, Payroll Management, End To End Recruitment, Human Recourse Management, Administrative Skills,