We are looking for a General Manager on behalf of our client who will mainly be looking at the overall business domain that includes Operations, Procurement, HR, Sales, Admin and Mechanical. The purpose of this job is to start an automobile parts retail outlet network across Pakistan from the scratch. This position requires a senior manager to have a background in business and the must-have skills needed to excel in this position are excellent management, budgeting, and analysis skills. The General Manager heads the project team and is skilled at getting the best out of business and people he supervises. He will plan, supervises, and sees to the timely completion of projects. He will work directly with the top management team of an organization in order to organize, coordinate and prioritize on projects that are in line with the achievement of the firm or business general objectives or goals.
- Initiate with a business model with proper scope, feasibility and budgeting plan.
- Responsible for coordinating internal resources and vendors for the smooth execution of the project(s)
- Responsible for the availability and efficient allocation of resources
- Responsible for the development of a detailed project plan to monitor the progress
- Responsible for developing project(s) objectives and scopes, involving all relevant stakeholders and also ensuring technical feasibility of the project(s)
- Responsible for managing the changes in project scope, schedule, and cost
- Measure project performance using the appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management analysis in order to minimize project risk
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Responsible for managing the relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing and managing the relationship with vendors.
- Responsible for creating department and team structure.
- Responsible for picking the right resource for the right job from the market.
Management, Organizational Skills, Coordination,