One of our client from Medical & Surgical instrument industry is looking for an experienced Regional Head Institutional Sales who will be responsible for of the Institutional Sales role is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants in assigned institutional market channels.
- Identifies and cultivates sales.
- Initiates and follows up on new business opportunities.
- Leads new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants.
- Institutional Sales experience is a must
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships with sub-advisors and consultants.
- Acts as a liaison to the investment management groups to ensure active, enthusiastic support of the sales and marketing process.
- Must have strong experience with Hospital, Pharmacy & Doctors
- Collaborates with Marketing team on product and sales materials to ensure they are current and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Works closely with Sales & Marketing team members to further develop sales opportunities.
Must have experience in Government Tendering
Sales Planning, Strong Organizational Skills, Distributors Management,