One of our client who provide end-to-end engineering infrastructure solutions to the telecommunications and power industries across Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Employing a dynamic and personal approach, we have grown rapidly since our inception in 2007 to reach 21 operations.
They integrate our core competencies with our clients businesses to provide cost-effective solutions that allow our clients to succeed in their business goals is looking for Group IT Mnaager.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Creates SOPs and process on IT support related areas (network, hardware, security, etc.)
2. Maintains essential IT operations locally and remotely to subsidiaries in more than 17 countries, including operating systems, ERP, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
3. Owns projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative.
4. Handles business-critical IT tasks and systems administration.
5. Researches and evaluates emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
6. Tracks and maintains hardware and software inventory. 7. Manages a small team of IT support personnel, locally & remotely.
8. Analyzes department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency, and accuracy to inform business decisions.
9. Ensures network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions.
10. Analyzes the current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
11. Prepares cost-benefit analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
12. Trains employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provides technical support when needed.
13. Accomplishes the technical tasks: mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender; mitigate threats using Azure Defender; and mitigate threats using Azure Sentinel.
14. Develops and executes disaster procedures and maintain data backups.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Professional certifications, such as the following, are a plus:
1. AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator Microsoft 365.
2. MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams.
3. MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services.
4. MS-101: Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security, Security Compliance and Identity.
5. SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst.
6. SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator.
7. SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator.
8. NSE: Fortigate Network Security Expert (or equivalent)
9. CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate (or equivalent)
10. CompTIA A+
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related field.
Security Knowledge, ISMS Certification, Knowledge Of 365, IT Infrastructure Management,