One of our client is looking for an E-commerce Project Manager who is responsible for the conversions & online sales of the brand. They oversee the look and feel of the company website and are responsible for generating sales via online channels. Depending on the role, they might oversee digital marketers, SEO, and web and software developers who contribute to website traffic, design & structure. They also perform regular QA & health checks on websites & take initiatives to improvise customer experience & enrich websites with innovative solutions. They closely monitor competitor’s activities and promotions and take necessary actions & steps to keep sales & traffic positive
- Overall Management, design, and development of our UK Based Website and incorporate
- Best Strategies and Practices for continuous improvisation
- Monitor traffic, web analytics, and Revenue
- Work closely with Development, QA, Marketing, SEO, Design, Data Entry, and Content Writing Team and supervisor all activities
- Prepare reports, and analyzed conversion numbers
- Quality Control, Health Checks, and Website Audits and ensure timely resolution in case of any issue is reported on the website
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
- Develop and implement an E-commerce strategy in order to improve website performance
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Re-Platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable
- Research the market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Analyze various data in order to deliver data-driven strategies in order to deliver top performance and achieve KPIs
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop a content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development Report on performance
- Able to integrate services of other websites/resources as per requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelors’ degree in Digital Marketing/Computer Science/ or related field.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display, and affiliate channels.
- Confidence in developing and overseeing retail and eCommerce-focused digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow, and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools, and optimizations.
- Knowledge of Attribution modeling, website speed optimizations, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimizations, traffic analysis, and reporting tools.
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Google Analytics
- High proficiency in relevant tools, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Google Analytics.
- Broad experience of attribution modeling, website speed optimizations, A/B testing, conversion management, and sales journey optimizations.
- Strong MarTech background, with experience managing marketing and tech teams
3D Website Design, ecommerce Knowledge, Business Sales Strategy, SEO, PPC, Project Management,