We are looking for highly organized and creative Documentary Creator/Film Making Director who will be responsible for taking the concept for a film project and turning it into a finished film by assembling a cast and/or crew and shooting the sequences. It involves managing a large production crew of the film or TV production, hiring and appointing members of the technical crew and cast, managing the actors working in the film/TV, securing, or procuring finance, studying the documents and retrieving relevant information. He will be responsible to control the film’s dramatic and artistic aspects.
• Interpret scripts, directing film crews and actors and overseeing the production of the final film.
• Control film’s creative aspects and oversees all visualizations used in the final production of a film.
• Attend casting sessions and selecting actors.
• Work with Actors and other individuals on set to ensure the film matches creative vision for the final production.
• Oversee rehearsals to ensure actors understand artistic vision.
• Identify set locations for different scenes in the film.
• Work within budgetary constraints when needed.
• Adhere to a production schedule to ensure the film is completed on time.
• Coordinate with a camera crew, art directors, costume designers and musical composer to ensure a consistent creative execution.
• Ensuring that actors and the film crew interpret a script based on the film’s narrative style.
• Motivating actors to produce their best dramatic performance.
• Collaborating with the editor to create the film in its final form.
• Reading scripts and working on its continued development.
• Assisting in the marketing and promotion of the film.
• Budget management.
Minimum Bachelors degree in film production, Videography or a related subject.
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
The candidate must have the following qualities:
• Excellent written and visual storytelling skills
• Screenwriting Familiarity
• Technical Expertise
• Creative mindset
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication Skills
• Experience directing short films, industry knowledge and technical expertise
• Experience managing budgets.
Ind0ustry Knowledge And Technical Expertise, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills, Storytelling Skills, screenwriting,