One of our overseas client provides digital solutions, they are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of experience, who’s primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following React.js and Next.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
• Developing new user-facing features using; React.js and Next.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
• Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
• Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
• Essential Qualifications: Bachelor OR Master Degree in Computer Science or Relevant discipline
• 5+ years experience working as a Full Stack Developer.
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with Amazon Web Services.
• Experience with other JS tools and libraries highly regarded, eg. Webpack, Babel, and Jasmine
• Experience or knowledge of designing & integrating REST API.
• Strong experience with HTML, CSS and SASS
• Specific knowledge of common web security issues and how to avoid them
• Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
Behavioral Skills and Competencies:
• Strong understanding of common patterns for developing maintainable and scalable web applications
• Experience developing and iterating software in agile multi-disciplinary teams
• Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team player
• Collaborative, curious and helpful
• Relevant tertiary qualifications